Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Metaphors

    • The snow is a white blanket.
    • The classroom was a zoo.
    • America is a melting pot.  
    • Her lovely voice was music to his ears.
    • Life is a rollercoaster.  
    • She is a peacock.
    • He is a shining star.
    • Time is money.
    • She feels that life is a fashion show.
    • The world is your oyster
    • Pearls of wisdom
    • Her long hair was a flowing stream
    • He is a night owl
    • Books are the keys to your imagination
    • The peaceful lake was a mirror
    • The wind was an angry wind
    • You are my sunshine
    • Thank you so much you are an angel
    • He is a walking dictionary
    • My big brother is a couch potato
    • Bubbly personality
    • Broken heart
    • The light of my life
    • Time is a thief
    • He/she is the apple of my eye
    • Roller coaster of emotions


    Definitions
    You are my sunshine - Song
    He is a walking dictionary -
    Bubbly personality -
    The light of my life -
    Roller coaster of emotions -

    I am a walking storm on the field.
    I go as red as dead pools seat on a hot day.
    I am a steam train when I run.  
    I am a student at Tautoro school I am Tim.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Emma I go to St Patrick's school. You have made some good metaphor's and a lot of them. Its really cool to see how many things people can think of so well done. If you ever had to do this again would you change any of the ones you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia Ora my name is LeBron and i go to Grey Main and i really like your metaphors they are really good you did heaps of metaphors so good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.