Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

This is my first draft.

I am learning to develop independence in planning for writing
Guiding questions: What is my purpose in writing?  Who am I writing for, who is my audience?

Intro who, where, when, what
Main Event 1 & Mood
Main Event 2 & Mood
Reflection  thoughts about that day)
Me,sonny,Dargaville Race Track,15.9.16,Competing against the best runners in Northland.
Getting ready to run

Excited
Running (Up the hill) It was tiring.
I want to do it again. That was the first time I ran the race track in Dargaville



Linking/sequencing words I can use
Similes I could use
Metaphors I could use
See, hear, feel, think
After that we were at the last hurdle a boy was climbing over it and jumped it and he tried to punch me.
The mud was as slippery as ice, was  hulk smashing down` the hill.  
I was hulk smashing down the hill.
I seen a lot of people full over,I heard a lot of huffing and puffing,I felt a stitch,I thought I was coming lust.




                                                                                                  Cross country.


Get up boys Noeline said it's time for cross country. Ok me and Sonny said. I just couldn’t wait I thought.

How many minutes later we arrived a Dargaville Race Track me and Sonny said not much people here ay. When we got out of the driveway we seen how many people were there I take that back Sonny there is a lot of people. Matt screamed come on boys your race is next so we ran to go put our t-shirt’s on and walked to the start line. 2 minutes this man said 10 minutes to go 10 year old boys. As sone as he said that I got nervous as. 10 minutes later he smacked the to wood together we boasted of.  





Around half way there was this corner that was as slippery as ice I seen lots of kids slipping over and the one boy kicked me down the hill and I got back up and kicked him back and kept running. It came to this big hill that we had to run down it felt like I was hulk smashing down the hill. On the last hurdle a boy was climbing over it and jumped it and he tried to punch me. But i still blits him of.



I will never forget that day it felt like i was running in the 2016 Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.